SMALLIFY Founder and CEO, Dave Viotti, has delivered keynote talks, seminars and SMALLIFY Labs at over 300 public and private events over the past few years, with audiences from small groups to 5,000 people, in person and online. These sessions are highly interactive and engaging, providing audiences with hands-on experience with SMALLIFY tools and opportunities to generate solutions with other participants to common challenges. Events include offsites, board and staff retreats, and conferences. We’ve worked with:
- Airports Council International’s Innovation@Airports Conference, delivering a SMALLIFY Lab to leaders of airports around the world focused on innovations in technology, sustainability, data sharing, and other opportunities.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review’s Nonprofit Management Institute, delivering a SMALLIFY Lab focused on scaling for social impact.
- The German Marshall Fund’s BUILD conference, facilitating a SMALLIFY Lab for civic leaders from Europe and the U.S. to work with the Bilbao City Council to formulate a plan to attract international visitors to their newly formed and burgeoning Arts District.
- University of California Berkeley’s Haas School of Business Executive Leadership Program, delivering rapid innovation training to over 1,000 global leaders from multiple sectors, industries and countries (including custom cohort programs for industry leaders from China and civic leaders and entrepreneurs from the United Arab Emirates).
- Hewlett Packard, delivering SMALLIFY Labs at multiple corporate offsites, including the global services organization and talent management program.
Booz Allen Hamilton, Hewlett Packard, Pfizer, Kaiser, Dignity Health, AARP, Salesforce.com, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the White House Office of Social Innovation, REDF, Childfund International, the German Marshall Fund, Asia Foundation, the Henry Luce Foundation, the Hawaii Center for Instructional Leadership, Airports Council International, The Hawaii Ideas Festival, Points of Light Conference, the GradNation Summit, the Association of Test Publishers, the American Association for Physician Leadership, Independent Sector, The National Conference on Volunteering and Service, the Stanford Social Innovation Review, Social Venture Partners, the GradNation Summit, the Hawaii Marine Resources Enforcement Conference, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business Executive Leadership Program, GSVLabs, the Reboot Accelerator for Women, and many others.