We’ve delivered our SMALLIFY Labs and training programs to corporations across industries, including technology, health care, pharmaceutical, media, insurance, financial services, energy, real estate, retail, law, food, sports, and entertainment. We’ve helped clients do everything from develop and launch disruptive products and services, replace outdated revenue models, get products to market faster, plan for and implement digital transformation, improve internal processes, attract and retain top talent, develop VR/AR technologies, and design innovative spaces for internal and remote work teams. We’ve also trained leaders at all levels of organizations with skills, tools in mindsets in rapid innovation, collaborative problem solving, human-centered design, systems thinking, opportunity management, trust-building and influence, conflict engagement, and change management. We’ve worked with:
- A Fortune 100 global technology company to reimagine and migrate its traditional hardware business to cloud-based, “as a service” (XaaS) business model.
- A 150-year old national insurance company to design its workforce of the future, prepare for remote work, and adopt new technologies like AR/VR and blockchain for its customers and workforce.
- A Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company to remodel its drug product design process, set up innovation spaces for new product development, and train 300 company leaders in the U.S. and Europe in rapid innovation methods.
- A global developer to design and secure a $1.2 billion investment in its “Mall of the Future” concept.
- A Fortune 100 software company to develop innovative programs to attract and retain top talent and foster collaboration across its multi-generational workforce.
- A global Fortune 500 consulting firm to design and implement its community engagement programs and train 200 company leaders in rapid innovation methods.
- A boutique, woman-owned Napa winery to expand its brand nationally.
Pfizer, Hewlett Packard, Booz Allen Hamilton, Mass Mutual, MetLife, Dignity Health, Westfield, Bleacher Report, Salesforce.com, Autodesk, Digisight, OSIsoft, NetGear, E*Trade, Netflix, Cisco Systems, Kaiser Permanente, Warner Brothers, VMWare, Google, PayPal, Mercedes Benz, Pixar, Eli Lilly & Company, Pacific Gas & Electric, Comcast, Blackrock, PepsiCo, Columbia Sportswear, Sutter Health, Blue Shield of California, Southwest Airlines, Levi Strauss, The Gap, Adobe Systems, Intel, Nokia, Oracle, and many more.