We design and facilitate SMALLIFY Labs and leadership development programs for clients across sectors and industries around the world. SMALLIFY education programs are modular and can be delivered stand-alone or in a customized series to small or large groups in-person or on-line. Each program is highly interactive with an emphasis on learning-by-doing, applied to organizational or individual participant goals and challenges. Participants will leave with: (1) results (related to their organizational or individual goals); (2) skills, tools and mindsets they can apply immediately to their everyday work; and (3) relationships among other participants to strengthen teams, networks and communities of practice. Our programs focus on highly practical and easy to apply SMALLIFY tools from rapid innovation to human-centered design to futures and systems thinking to change management (full list of current programs here). We’ve worked with:
- The University of California Berkeley’s Haas School of Business Executive Leadership Program to develop and deliver innovation leadership training to over 1,000 global leaders from multiple sectors, industries and countries.
- The California Department of Technology to design and facilitate its executive leadership academies for Information Technology and IT Security leaders.
- The Asia Foundation to develop and facilitate its Asia Foundation Development Fellows innovation leadership program for over 50 civic and social entrepreneurs from Asia.
- The Hawaii Leadership Forum to train over 500 leaders from multiple sectors and industries across Hawaii on rapid innovation methods and tools.
- FUSE Corps to train executive fellows and their host organizations in SMALLIFY tools in cities across the U.S.
- The Henry Luce Foundation to prepare Luce Scholars for their cultural immersion and professional placements in Asia.
The States of California and Hawaii, the City and Counties of Los Angeles and San Francisco, the Asia Foundation, the Hawaii Leadership Forum (Omidyar Fellows), REDF, the Henry Luce Foundation, Booz, Allen, Hamilton, Pfizer, Mass Mutual, Hewlett Packard, University of California Berkeley, Georgetown University, Stanford University, and many more.